where can i find the Ebooks for the affects of the use of drugs?
One approach to your question is to search in our online catalog and limit your results to just ebooks.
1) go to the library home page: http://www2.ohlone.edu/org/library/home.html
2) click on the link to "Find Books"
3) use the drop down to Limit to: Books (electronic)
4) enter keywords like drugs and effects, or more specific terms if you are focusing on just a particular drug, or just illegal drugs, or different type of effects like societal rather than phisological.
5) if you try this, among your results is this ebook from our Gale Virtual Reference Library, which looks like a useful general source:
Hope this gets you started. Please email back, or give us a call at the reference desk or stop into the library if you need further assistance or want to move beyond ebooks in your search.