Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., anthropology database

Archived College transcripts

Good morning,

I’m a former student at Ohlone looking to get some information on classes I previously took there so that I can transfer them to a new college.

I was told I need to provide a photo of the front page of the course catalog from each semester listed below as well as a picture of the course description from each class listed below, from that same year.

I’m looking for:
Last Updated: Mar 13, 2017  |  4 Views
Was this helpful? 0   0


Hi Henry,

Somehow what you are looking for got cut off. 

Can you resend that?  We can scan and email catalog pages.


Answered by Jenny SchmidtBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask

    • a small icon
      Call us during open hours:
      Fremont Reference Desk: (510) 659-6171;
      Newark Reference Desk: (510) 742-3128  more info
    • a small icon
      Email us your question:
    • a small icon
      Text us your question: (510) 878-3115  more info

    Live Chat

    Need help now? Ask your librarian.

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics