Skip to Questions

LibAnswers - Ask a Question

Useful Tip: Ask questions or search by keyword, e.g., anthropology database

I am trying to get information on a medical product and do not know where to look. Where do I look?

About patches for chronic pain
Last Updated: Oct 14, 2013  |  23 Views
Was this helpful? 1   0


As long as the product you are looking for has been approved by the FDA, you can go to the FDA website, select the Medical Device tab and conduct a search. For instance, enter the phrase "pain patches" in the Search the Medical Devices search field, and this page with its list of options is retrieved. The more specific your search term, in relation to the product, the more precise your search will be.

Let us know if you have any more questions.


Answered by Barbara DuggalBookmark and Share

Other Answers / Comments (0)

    More Ways to Ask

    • a small icon
      Call us during open hours:
      Fremont Reference Desk: (510) 659-6171;
      Newark Reference Desk: (510) 742-3128
    • a small icon
      Email us your question:
    • a small icon
      Text us your question: (510) 878-3115  more info

    Live Chat

    Need help now? Ask your librarian.

    Browse by Popular Topics

    View All Topics