Last Updated: May 25, 2020     Views: 42

Thanks for your question.  

You can look for the "Academic Journal" icon underneath the title of the article.  I'm attaching a screen shot to show you. Other icons would be "Periodical" or "Review," etc.

Also, In order to ensure all of your results are scholarly, from the search results page, you can click on the textbox for "Scholarly (Peer-reviewed) Articles" on the left hand of the page.

Hope this helps.  If not feel free to write back.  

From Jenny Schmidt