Last Updated: May 26, 2020 Views: 46
Additional Information from the Bookstore (Follett):
First, the Rental check-in period has been extended 15 days (to June 10th).
Free shipping labels for check-in shipping are available to all U.S. rental patrons. You can initiate the check-in process online, and generate a prepaid shipping label. Your book isn’t checked-in, though, ‘til we receive it.
Here’s how to do that:
1. Log into the eFollett.com website.
2. Click the My Account link found at the top right bar of the screen. The My Account screen displays.
3. Select the button in the Rentals box under Purchase Details.
Note: Not all buttons display if no outstanding rentals exist at the time of login, just the View Rental Agreement button displays.
4. The Rentals screen displays.
5. Check the box next to each rental to be checked-in or select the Return All Rentals by Mail link.
6. Select the CHECK-IN button. The Return By Mail screen displays. Select Continue.
7. The Generate Your Return Label screen displays.
8. Select Get Label.
9. Select Print, then Close Window. A packing slip and package label are printed.
Note: Follow the eFollett.com return process listed on the packing slip. Include the packing list with the books and affix the FedEx shipping label to the outside of the box. If you don’t provide the packing list within the package it can delay the rental check-in process at the store.
10. Take the package to any FedEx Ground shipping location.
All packages must be postmarked on or before the return date listed on the rental agreement.